Facing Challenges. Generating Solutions.
Even the most innovative research solutions are built on a solid foundation, and the Centennial Campaign looks at building that foundation by investing in basic research and pooling our considerable intellectual resources into idea-percolating, interdisciplinary centers. When the campaign is complete, our areas of promise will become our newest examples of research preeminence.
- 23 new endowed professorships
- Kinder Institute for Urban Research
- Brockman Hall for Physics
- New Ph.D. in Art History
The Next Frontier
- Graduate and postdoctoral fellowships
- Investments in entrepreneurship at the Jones Graduate School of Business
- Research pathways in BioScience Research Collaborative
- Microfluidics Microfabrication Collaborative (MIMIC)