Jones Graduate School of Business
The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business’ mission — to develop principled, innovative thought-leaders in global communities — has never been more relevant as we educate the bold entrepreneurs, senior managers, strategists and academics who will tackle the challenges of the century ahead. With top-ranked MBA, MAcc and entrepreneurship programs, a new undergraduate business major and strong connections to business communities locally and nationally, the Jones School is optimally positioned to produce the brilliant, forward-thinking and inclusive graduates who will lead our communities and our world.
To ensure our continued excellence, we will:
- Construct a new 110,000 SF building, connected to McNair Hall, to house our burgeoning undergraduate business major, Lilie (Liu Idea Lab for Innovation and Entrepreneurship), and faculty offices, in addition to continuing to upgrade McNair Hall with state-of-the-art technology and increase usable space.
- Recruit and support world-class faculty chairs who will accommodate the growth of our programs and invigorate our research, solidifying our global reputation as a leader in cutting-edge scholarship across industries.
- Raise substantial scholarship support for all on-campus MBA and Master of Accounting students that will enable us to continue attracting and supporting future business leaders of all backgrounds.
- Enhance our curricular and co-curricular programming to manage and capitalize on energy transitions and other disruptive technologies.
- Enhance our entrepreneurship programs for all students across Rice University with a particular emphasis on go-to-market strategy, including curricular and co-curricular activities, as well as additional faculty hires.
- Launch an innovative Business Analytics Center focusing on business applications of data analytics, AI and machine learning.
Join us in training the next generation of bold leaders who will move our world forward. To discuss giving opportunities for the Jones Graduate School of Business, please contact Mark Putnam, Assistant Dean, External Relations, at 713-348-3724 or email@example.com.